Dear Readers,
It's been a whole week since moving to Melbourne. I'm studying a post-graduate certificate at the University of Melbourne for one semester, which requires me to be in Melbourne for two months. I was meant to blog about the background story of this rather major life event 3 weeks ago prior to my move, but I was too busy cleaning and moving out of my apartment in Cairns.
It was near the end of May, many things were arranged hoping to change my monotonous life away from home. I was anticipating a particular contact which I was, and still am quite certain, would have been a game changer. Whilst waiting impatiently, I received an email one morning from the University of Melbourne in regards to this post-graduate course I had applied for earlier this year. I had one day to decide, accept or decline? In one hand, I had Plan A undergoing passively. Then Plan B appeared so abruptly, unable to co-exist with the former. I was quite torn to be honest. In the end, I chose this path which promised a big step in my career. So here I am, freezing my ass off in this beautiful city filled with good food good fashion and hipster vibes.

No comments:
Post a Comment
please leave a comment. random remarks are also welcomed :/